SPRING FEVER MOTORCYCLE RALLY 2011 WASAGA BEACH
by Gary Worters
(Newmarket, ON, Canada)
“SPRING FEVER MOTORCYCLE RALLY”
Wasaga Beach, Ontario
May 7th, 2011
Location: 321 Main Street Wasaga Beach, ON L9Z 0B6
Contact: Mary Ann Watts 705 429-8400
Or Gary Worters 416 660-6153
Bigger and more exciting than ever! New events, fantastic entertainment, and lots more friends awaiting you at this year’s SPRING FEVER MOTORCYCLE RALLY!
Plus, you’ll be supporting the Georgian Triangle Humane Society. All profits from the event will go to the Georgian Triangle Humane Society. This is an amazing charity to support. They comfort and care for over 300 homeless animals, and all of their staff are volunteers.
That’s a lot of heart!
THIS YEAR’S EVENT WILL HAVE 6 START / MEETUP LOCATIONS.
Participating locations are Bolton, Whitby, Orangeville, Newmarket, Sutton and Hamilton. All riders will meet at their chosen locations at 11:00 am and ride to Barrie Harley Davidson® for our “Thunder Run”
The Thunder Run ride will depart from the dealership at 1:30 pm. Please note this ride will be OPP and EMS assisted this year... “NO STOPS” between Barrie and Wasaga Beach.
Please ensure your arrival at Barrie Harley-Davidson prior to the 1:30 departure time to join us for the Thunder Run to Wild Wing Wasaga Beach.
START & MEET-UP LOCATIONS:
• Bolton - 11:00am – 196 McEwan Dr. E. (905) 951-8880
• Whitby (AMC) - 11:00am – 75 Consumers Rd. (905) 444-9453
• Orangeville - 11:00am – 75 Alder St. (519) 938-9911
• Newmarket (North) - 11:00am – 340 Eagle St. (905) 715-9466
• Sutton - 11:00am – 20865 Dalton Rd. (905) 722-810
• Hamilton – Ride directly to Wasaga or meet us at Barrie Harley-Davidson at 1:30 pm
• Barrie Harley-Davidson - 1:30pm – 311 Bryne Drive (705) 728 5322 for Thunder Run at 1:30 pm